Monday, December 7, 2009

Utah Pics

For some reason my computer wasn't letting me post pictures with my last blog. So here are all our Thanksgiving/Utah pics...ENJOY!
The Mellor boys impatiently humoring me
Dallin in his puffy jacket trying to get outside
Rorie on the 4 Wheeler


The Mellors at Thanksgiving Dinner

Bethany and Tory...the newlyweds :)

LtoR: Melissa Davis, me, Terren Pyeatte

LtoR: Peyton Pyeatte, Rorie, Lily Davis at our playgroup reunion

Nen, Ri & I

JT...SO cute!



I think this picture says it all


Rilyn was an expert equestrian!

Nen and JT trying to stay warm
Silly

Rorie the Cowgirl
Well until next time....
The Kenisons

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the pictures! Thanks!

The Shirleys said...

You got some way cute pictures! I can't believe that poor little horse can still walk! That isn't the first time Jake has ridden her.