Monday, January 2, 2012

Pictures!

When writing my last post I realized that the tool bar had gone missing and there was no way to post pictures. Apparently I just needed to update my account and get their fancy new interface! So here are a couple of photos from the last few months, ENJOY!

The girls and I celebrating Kristen's 29th!

My 24th Birthday!

Rorie and I Christmas morning.




Nen and Rilyn at Village Inn for Free Pie Wednesday!

Rorie and Rilyn riding ponies in Levan.
Grandpa Kenison and Rorie

Rorie and her best friend Ava on Halloween
For some reason a few of my pictures loaded sideways and I couldn't figure out how to fix them. I guess I will have to play around with this new interface so that it will be easier next time!

Love,
The Kenisons

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

You look good as a brunette. I almost didn't recognize you though. Good luck on the move. I empathize with you. We are excited to hear the name of your little one!