Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Year Portraits (Readers Digest Version)

For Rories two year pictures we decided to step outside of the box a little. Instead of doing the traditional portraits I had my friend Amber (who is an amazing photographer) go with us to McCartys Cove to take some more candid shots. Here are a couple of the over two hundred shots (!) we ended up with. We had a ton of fun and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do! If you want the rest of them you can check out my facebook page.
I got a little creative with the editing of this one...I love it!

The water was freezing but Rorie could not get enough. All three of us were soaked by the end of the shoot.

A silly shot

I love Rories Suprised face!

Smile

The only slide shot that wasnt a grimace. I really think that Rorie is an adrenaline junkie. She is fearless!


2 comments:

The Shirleys said...

Those are so cute! If she is anything like her dad you are in for some fun times! :) Did I every tell you about the time Jake tried to cute bayling twine with the table saw?

I love the suprise face too. So cute!

Emily said...

Meg, Rorie looks like SUCH a little Rayhorn. Seriously, she must look EXACTLY like your baby/toddler pics, except maybe hair color. She's so adorable!