Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Belly Update!

So now that I am officially "full term" we have begun counting down to the big arrival. While the exact time and date is of course a mystery, we are pretty confidant that Noa will be making an early appearance. We have already had one false alarm! Contractions were coming every ten minutes for about three hours. By the time I went to the hospital to be monitored they had pretty much stopped, or so I thought. When the doctor came in she showed us that in fact I was having mild contractions every 3.5 minutes on the dot! So as of last Wednesday I was already at a two and I am anxious to see where I am tomorrow when I visit my midwife.
I am very excited to welcome our little one into our family, but I know that I am really going to miss my baby bump! For posterity sake we had a few photos taken to document it, ENJOY!




 Hopefully the next post will be me announcing the birth of our new baby girl!

Love,
The Kenisons


2 comments:

The Shirleys said...

I love the family picture. That was pretty creative! I just love simple math. We are excited to see pictures when the new little kiddo makes her entrance. Good Luck!

Wilkins Williwaw said...

I am so excited for updated pictures of your new baby!!